Monday, November 1, 2010

A Little About Katelynn

Well what can I say, I ride horses, have a lot of great friends, just love all the simple things in life, and have a very low self esteem.
In middle school, I was bullied a lot. I was convinced that I wasn't pretty, wasn't good at anything, and didn't have any worth. I was almost embarrassed of myself and I wouldn't even want to talk to people because I thought is was my fault I got bullied and I should just avoid them. That's when I changed schools and I met Addie. She showed me a website called www.operationbeautiful.com. I was so excited! This website told me that I was worth something. I started putting up inspirational notes in the bathroom and I wanted to do more. So that's how this blog got started. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Addie told me about this blog and I love it already! Your template is very priiity :)

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?